Linking your card can be so tedious and frustrating. Am going to be giving you step by step guide on How to Add a Nigeria debit card on ios.
Apple recently had a rift with the exchange market in the allocation of monetary charges outside the united states especially in African countries and major financial institutions in Nigeria were not able to keep up with the global policy except zenith!! yes, I said zenith bank! Recently I got a zenith MasterCard and incorporating the payment was seamless, so let me get back to business on those
Steps on How to Add Nigeria debit card on ios
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert your master card.
- input your 4-digit password required to proceed to the next phase.
- Select quick teller on the options screen
- and select pay bills from the available options
- you will see a list of options, kindly select others for the bill payment option list
- Enter 322222 as your biller code
- Enter your phone number as your customer reference number and click on the proceed button.
- you will get a notification on making payments “Do you want to make a payment this payment?’ Amount due: N1
- Note: Do not edit the amount to be paid (Click on pay amount due)
- you will get a confirmation of successful registration
So at this point when adding your card make sure you have at; least 5000 in your account, as apple may want to charge you in the process of linking your card.
There has been a recent limit of $20 on naira cards for those using dollars as their currency. we’d advice to get a gold card from UBA to facilitate your payments. I hope you know How to Add a Nigeria debit card on ios?
kindly drop your experience in the comment section and your views about how you were able to link yours.